Tuesday, October 21, 2008
A bit one-handed
Hello. My name is Gary the Gorilla.
I'd look you in the eye, but I'm afraid they've been chewed off. You see, I'm one of Bear and Bitty's toys. One of their favorite toys. They like me a lot.
Maybe a little too much.
It all started off so innocently. We were playing a nice game of gorilla in the middle when suddenly...it happened. I was a two armed gorilla one minute, a one armed gorilla the next.
And it's not just Bear. Don't worry, it didn't hurt. I have a lot of stuffing. It's simply a bit inconvenient. It's hard to play basketball with one arm. And eating macaroni cheese? A total mess.
Just let him have his fun.
Ok now. Can I have my arm back?
Please? Pretty please?
Oh now you're just teasing me. Quit scraping off the green fuzz with your teeth! My arm is not an artichoke leaf.
If only I was a starfish.
Stop wuffling. You're not the one missing an arm. You're sorry, you say? You can't help being a toy destroying machine? You can't resist the siren call of stuffing and torn threads? Well, I forgive you. You did destroy the dolphin. And now he looks better than ever after his surgery! I'm sure I'll look great. Maybe I can even be a gorilla model. I look good in green.
I'll just wait here awhile until the doctor can see me. I hope I don't get the same plastic surgeon as last time. She really messed up my nose job.
Seven things about the Babies:
1) They were born Jan.29, 2008.
2) They sleep in the same bed snuggled up.
3) They are the only dogs that literally scream when scared.
4) Bitty is only 4 lbs. and full grown. Bear is 7 lbs. He has a tummy. He likes to show it off by flopping over at night and airing himself out.
5) Bear carries his dolphin all over the house. They're inseparable. If Bitty tries to play with the dolphin, Bear freaks out and barks at her.
6) Bitty is convinced the wind is out to get us. She informs us of this daily. Loudly.
7) I had to do it.
I can't help myself.